Normally, the caving days would be held again in September 2021. The organization of those days always takes a lot of time and energy. Due to the covid measures, which seem to be getting worse, we have waited as long as possible to make a final decision on whether to continue or cancel. Now that developments do not look like the caving days could continue, at least not in the way we are used to, we have decided after careful consideration to postpone the caving days to 2022. We do not yet know when they will take place. Everything depends on covid, of course. As soon as more is clear, we will keep you informed.